At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a sustainable and profitable future.
This is the opportunity to seize. To make a difference for people and the planet. By helping companies make great sustainable products and services.
We want to make this future happen. So, we are looking for an individual that will change us and our clients for the better.
Join us and shape our DX team.
We are starting up a new Digital experience group, a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals where we all sign off on:
- Be kind
- Help each other succeed
- Provide continuous feedback
- Do great things
- Have fun
- Default is fast forward
Now we are looking for a Senior UX designer / Service designer with drive and empathy that want to explore new opportunities, and create great digital experiences. You are people’s person and you thrive in a setting where a lot of things are happening. We think you have background within design and innovation at an agency or consultancy company.
A typical day at work
- Perform user research
- Facilitate workshops
- Analyse and define requirements
- Design and prototype solutions
- User and usability validation
- Concept development
- Meeting clients / evangelism / pitching
- Working closely with other designers, technical and business developers.
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive design feedback.
- And having quite a bit of fun.
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- You got 5 years or more in a design related position
- You know your service design / ux by heart
- Visual eye that appreciates craft and attention to detail
- You got a good understanding of technical possibilities
- Good prototyping skills
- Travelling from time to time is OK
- Experience with Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Omnigraffle, Axure, Invision Prototypr, Adobe XD, Figma or similar tools.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
For questions about the role, please contact:
Manager Digital Experience