At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a sustainable and profitable future.
This is the opportunity to seize. To make a difference for people and the planet. By helping companies make great sustainable products and services.
We want to make this future happen. So, we are looking for an individual that will change us and our clients for the better.
Join us and shape our DX team.
We are starting up a new Digital experience group, a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals where we all sign off on:
- Be kind
- Help each other succeed
- Provide continuous feedback
- Do great things
- Have fun
- Default is fast forward
We are looking for a senior Frontend developer with skill and drive that really want to kick the tires in the area of future interaction. We think your background is probably within the digital area at an agency or consultancy company.
What you’ll do
- Work within the team to prototype new solutions
- Design and build new services for our clients
- Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user experience
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Having fun!
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue
- Some experience of interface development within IOS and Android
- Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
- UX Design principles and an eye for detail
- Familiarity of using Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD or similar
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
For questions about the role, please contact:
Manager Digital Experience