At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a sustainable and profitable future.
This is the opportunity to seize. To make a difference for people and the planet. By helping companies make great sustainable products and services.
We want to make this future happen. So, we are looking for an individual that will change us and our clients for the better.
Join us and shape our DX team.
We are starting up a new Digital experience group, a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals where we all sign off on:
- Be kind
- Help each other succeed
- Provide continuous feedback
- Do great things
- Have fun
- Default is fast forward
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team. This role is quite broad so it is essential that you possess drive and a great deal of curiosity. The map is pretty much unchartered for the right candidate.
What you’ll do
- Work together with the team to prototype new solutions
- Design and build new solutions within emerging technologies
- Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user experience
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Technical presale
- Having fun!
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Experience in frontend and backend frameworks such as Django, Node.Js, .NET Core 3.0, Angular, React, Vue
- Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
- Experience with database design SQL / No SQL
- RESTful APIs.
- TDD (unit, integration and end to end)
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant).
- Knowledge of Web Server technologies- like IIS, Apache or Nginx.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
For questions about the role, please contact:
Manager Digital Experience